Nitrogen Fixing Biofertilizer.
Use : Soil Application.
Contents : Nitrogen Fixing strains of Azotobacter and Azospirillum brasilense in granular formulation.
Application : 2 kg / Acre,Broadcasting.
- Enhances nutrient uptake.
- Development of white roots.
- Stimulates beneficial microbial activity in the rhizosphere.
- Improves size and quality of yield and fruit.
- Stabilizes soil aggregates.
- Product can be applied to rainfed or irrigated fields where drip irrigation facility is not available.
- Continuous fixation and supply of Organic Nitrogen.
- Excellent tillering, plant growth and production of Biomass.
- Improving drought tolerance.
- Higher yield and productivity.
- No ill/bad effects on the soil as is seen in chemical fertilizers.
Supplementary Products : Team Bio 2.
Application Season : kharif and rabi.
Keywords and Tags : Nitrogen Fixing Biofertilizer, NFB.
Target crops : Rice, Wheat.
Field Crop : Corn, Jowar, Bajara etc.
Commercial Crops : Sugarcane, Potato, Turmeric, Ginger etc.